Team and Player Registration

(Deadline is Monday, October 1st)  


FCA staff or the team captain must complete a registration form for each team that will participate in the National Scramble. As part of the registration, the staff will indicate how the entry fee will be paid. Players paying their own entry fee ($750 per person) can do so by clicking on the entry fee link and completing the credit card information. An individual can pay for their own entry fee as well as for other members of the team. Deadline for payment of the entry fee is Monday, October 1st.

Each team will stay in a 3 bedroom villa. Reservations will be done by a rooming list and must be made through FCA. Click on the Registration tab at the top of this page. Then click on Room at the top right of the page and complete the form.  The FCA National Support Center staff will take care of submitting the rooming list to the hotel for all participants.

Important Reminders:

By October 1st please have:

  • Your team registration form complete.
  • Entry fee paid for each team member
  • Hotel reservations
  • Handicap Verification form submitted to the FCA National Support Center

 

 

13 comments (Add your own)

1. Ronnie Allen wrote:
Looking forward to it

Wed, September 18, 2013 @ 9:42 AM

2. wrote:
Hello. I see that you don't update your website too often. I know that
writing content is boring and time consuming. But did you know that there
is a tool that allows you to create new articles using existing
content (from article directories or other websites from
your niche)? And it does it very well. The new posts are high quality
and pass the copyscape test. Search in google and try:
miftolo's tools

Mon, August 20, 2018 @ 3:00 AM

3. Chad stephenson wrote:
We need a room reservation made for Thursday-Saturday night

Tue, September 11, 2018 @ 3:10 PM

4. wrote:
I have noticed you don't monetize your blog, don't waste your traffic, you can earn extra cash every month.
You can use the best adsense alternative for any type of website (they approve all websites), for more info simply search in gooogle: boorfe's
tips monetize your website

Tue, November 13, 2018 @ 2:11 PM

5. wrote:
Why fcagolfscramble.com loads so slow?

Mon, December 3, 2018 @ 5:08 AM

6. wrote:
bookmarked!!, I like your web site!

Wed, December 5, 2018 @ 3:01 AM

7. wrote:
Hi. I have checked your fcagolfscramble.com and i see you've got some duplicate content so probably it is the reason that you don't rank
high in google. But you can fix this issue fast. There is a tool that generates content like human, just search in google: miftolo's tools

Thu, December 6, 2018 @ 2:48 AM

8. wrote:
Thanks , I have just been searching for information about this subject for ages and yours
is the greatest I have found out till now.
But, what in regards to the bottom line? Are you sure concerning the source?

Thu, December 6, 2018 @ 3:24 AM

9. wrote:
Hey there! I know this is kinda off topic however I'd figured I'd ask.
Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest writing a blog article
or vice-versa? My website discusses a lot of the same topics
as yours and I believe we could greatly benefit from each other.
If you happen to be interested feel free to shoot me an e-mail.

I look forward to hearing from you! Fantastic blog by the way!

Mon, January 14, 2019 @ 5:55 PM

10. wrote:
It's in fact very complex in this full of activity life to listen news on TV, thus
I simply use the web for that reason, and obtain the latest information.

Tue, January 15, 2019 @ 2:43 AM

11. wrote:
It's very straightforward to find out any topic on web as compared to textbooks, as I found this post at this site.

Tue, January 15, 2019 @ 1:14 PM

12. wrote:
Great goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff
previous to and you're just extremely wonderful.
I actually like what you have acquired here,
certainly like what you're stating and the way in which you say it.
You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it smart.
I can't wait to read much more from you. This is actually a great web site.

Tue, January 15, 2019 @ 7:46 PM

13. wrote:
I am actually thankful to the owner of this website who has shared this great
piece of writing at here.

Thu, January 17, 2019 @ 1:35 AM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.